If your RadTrike's folding stem is loose, use the following procedure to secure the folding stem.
- 5 mm Allen wrench
- Torque wrench with Allen bits
- Get ready for maintenance. Turn off the trike by pressing the Power button. Remove the battery, and then press your Power button one more time to discharge any remaining power.
- Open the folding stem. Open the latch on the stem riser and fold the top half of the stem down.
- Adjust inner bolt. Locate the gap bolt inside the stem riser. Use a 5 mm Allen wrench to tighten this bolt until secure, and then torque to 5-7 Nm.
- Close the folding stem. Fold the top half of the stem back in place and close the stem riser latch until it clicks into place.
- Verify that the folding stem is secure. Perform a handlebar twist test as described in your Owner's Manual to verify the folding stem is secure.
- Reinstall the battery, power on the trike, and ride Rad