A customer account allows current United States customers to track the shipping progress of a current order, review their previous order history, and take part in our Referral Program. A customer account can be created after you purchase a bike.
If you do not have an account, you can still look up an order with your email address and order # by clicking HERE.
We are currently developing the account feature for our Canadian website. Thank you for your patience! Please contact us if you require assistance.
- Shortly after you place your order, you will receive an email titled “Are your order and address correct?” In that email, you will see the link to set up your customer account.
Misplaced your order confirmation email? No problem! Contact us via email! Our Customer Experience team is more than happy to resend the account activation link to you.
- Click the link titled “Set up your customer account” at the bottom of that email.
- This link will bring you to our website and ask you to create a password for the account. The email address on the order will be your username. Once you confirm the password, your account will be activated.
- Visit our Account Login page. You can also click on the login icon in the top right corner of the header on our website.
- If you have already activated your account, then log in with your credentials.
- Click “Lost your Password?” if you need to reset the password on your account. Enter your account email address and click “Submit.”
- A password reset email will be automatically sent to you. Click the “Reset your Password” button in the email. This will direct you back to our website.
- Enter your new password and click “Submit.” You have now successfully reset your password!