- The initial launch in Canada will be available for all residents within British Columbia. Note our current retail showroom is located within Vancouver.
- As additional retail locations come online, eligibility will be updated.
- On our bike product pages, you will be asked to enter a postal code, and offered the option to pick up your bike in our retail showroom.
- Note that if no inventory is available at that retail location, this option will not be displayed.
Rad Power Bikes will hold an order for three days after the order has been marked as ready for pickup. If the customer doesn’t pick up their order, it will be canceled on the fourth day and the funds will be refunded back to the original method of payment.
Rad Power Bikes retail locations can hold an order only for the amount of time listed in your order pickup email. If you anticipate not being available to pick up your order, we suggest waiting to place an order until convenient for you to pick up, or placing an online order and selecting a different delivery method.
Rad Power Bikes’ in-store pickup allows you to purchase items online and pick them up at any participating Rad Power Bikes retail location in Canada or the U.S.
Payment will be made online once you place the order. No additional payment will be required when you pick up your bike at a retail location.
- Currently only Canadian residents within British Columbia.
- In the future, this will be made available at any Rad Power Bikes retail location in Canada and the U.S. Note that this option will only be available on our website to residents in the same state or province as a Rad Power Bikes retail location.
Only orders containing a bike will be accepted for in-store pickup, orders that contain accessories only will not be eligible for in-store pickup.
No, pre-order and backorder items are not available for in-store pickup at this time.
Some items are not available for in-store pickup, and some of the items may be out of stock at our retail locations. Note that an item can be available for purchase online, but that same item may be out of stock at our retail location, hence the” in-store pickup” option will not be displayed.
You’ll receive an email notification when your in-store pickup order is ready for pickup. The email will have more information about next steps to follow.
A valid government-issued photo ID.
The Account Owner, or the name of the person on the order, must be present to pick up the order. Please be sure to bring the following:
- A valid government-issued photo ID
No, once an order has been placed for in-store pickup, it is finalized. Additional items can be purchased in store at pickup or via the website if you choose to do so prior to picking up your order.
If you need to make any changes to this order, please submit your request to our Help Center.