Looking for essential resources to get you up and riding as quickly and safely as possible? We've collected the most important information for your RadWagon 4 (2020) right here.
Before you get started with the sections below, please make sure you are aware of an issue that affected the tires on some RadWagon 4 tires.
Important safety information for RadWagon 4 owners
- Check the page "A Note to RadWagon 4 Owners" to determine if your RadWagon 4 is potentially affected by an issue with tire safety and, if your RadWagon 4 qualifies, submit a request for replacement parts and complimentary service.
- If your RadWagon needs replacement tire components, read about the process in "Inspect and replace RadWagon 4 tire components."
Rad Power Bikes ships a printed owner's manual with every ebike. You can view the most up-to-date manual online (for ebikes sold in the U.S. and Canada) - just click the link below.
When you're ready to assemble your ebike, refer to your manual and the assembly video for detailed instructions.
- U.S. Owner's Manual
- Canada Owner's Manual (English)
- Canada Owner's Manual (Français)
- Owner's Manual Addendum: Front wheel with bolt-on axle installation instructions
- Assembly Video
To download a manual for ebikes sold in Europe, visit the European Help Centre.
Most of what you know from riding a non-electric bike applies to ebikes too, but with some differences that we're here to help you understand. Visit the New Owner How-To's section of our Help Center for articles that will get you up and riding in no time. For essential safety advice and best practices for keeping your ebike secure, see Ebike Safety and Security.
Rad offers a wide range of versatile accessories to outfit your ebike. Wondering what's compatible with your model?
Check out this current list of compatible accessories for your RadWagon 4 (2020).
Need help installing an accessory? Visit the Accessory Installation Guides section of our Help Center.
Routine maintenance keeps your ebike safe, reliable, and fun to ride. Refer to your owner's manual for recommended service intervals and basic maintenance guidelines. Or, check out articles in the Maintenance and Troubleshooting section of this Help Center.
For basic troubleshooting tips or critical safety information, check your owner's manual or refer to the articles below.