Ebikes by Rad Power Bikes are built for everything and priced for everyone. When deciding to ride an ebike from an online company, such as us, you might be wondering where you can test ride our bikes, how to make a purchase, and what happens when your Rad Power Bikes ebike needs to be assembled or serviced.
As we have grown to become the largest seller of ebikes in the USA, we have focused our resources on expanding and strengthening our sales and support systems to ensure that you not only get an ebike that exceeds your expectations, but also receive unrivaled support in the biking industry.
Click a heading below to learn more about test rides, purchases, and service of a Rad Power Bikes ebike.
Want to test ride one of our ebikes? We have developed an extensive network of locations where you can get on one of our ebikes and experience it for yourself. Check out our Rentals & Test Rides Map for all of the available locations around the world.
No locations in your area? Don't worry, we are adding new locations all the time so it's likely something will become available around you in the future!
If test riding is not an option for you right now, we’ve got you covered. Click HERE to find the right bike for your riding style. For sizing information, head over to our Bike Fitting Guide. To see our bikes in action, we’ve produced some very helpful videos on our YouTube Channel
We are confident that these resources will help you find the perfect ebike. If you need to return a product, check out our return policy
Shop our full product lineup of electric bikes, accessories, replacement parts, and merch through our retail showrooms or on our website:
- Retail showrooms: Our growing list of retail showrooms throughout the country offer test rides, sales, service and even rentals in some locations. Click HERE to find a showroom near you.
- Website: The Rad Power Bikes website is available 24/7, 365 days a year to purchase electric bikes, accessories, replacement parts, and merch. We ship our products directly to your door from our fulfillment center. To learn about the shipping process for ebikes and accessories, check out our Shipping Details article. Our ebikes are shipped nearly fully assembled, which means there is some assembly required before you can ride Rad. Click HERE to learn more about assembly and to find the owner's manual and assembly video.
Wondering how to service an ebike you buy online? Fear not, we will never leave you hanging. To keep you riding Rad for years to come, our ebikes come with a multitude of service options tailored to your lifestyle. Learn more HERE, or check out our How to Service the Ebike You Purchased Online blog post on The Scenic Route.
- Rad Power Bikes Service Centers: Visit a Rad Service Center at one of our showrooms. Our team of professional ebike mechanics perform on-site maintenance and can help answer any questions you might have about your electric bike. Click HERE to find a showroom near you.
- Mobile Service: An ebike mechanic can come directly to your driveway. Rad Power Bikes partners with mobile service providers in select areas, including our own Rad Mobile Ambassadors, independent mobile bike shops, and Velofix, a preferred service provider. (Minimum pricing may apply.) Click HERE to see if Rad Mobile or Velofix provide service in your zip code.
- Product Support: The Rad Power Bikes help center contains how-to articles and videos that can answer most of your questions, but if you are unable to find a solution here reach out to our Product Support team for further assistance.
- Bike Shop Partners: If you do not have a Rad Power Bikes showroom near you, many other local bike shops can help! Click HERE to locate an approved provider in your area.
If you do not have the experience, skill, and tools to complete maintenance and adjustment of your bike, Rad Power Bikes highly recommends you consult with a local, certified, and reputable bike mechanic for any maintenance or repair needs.